The 1718 Aromatherapy Soy Candle pays homage to the founding of the City of New Orleans and debuted as the only official candle of 2018 Tricentennial (300 years). This essential oil candle captures the essence of the City with woodsy notes of cypress, crisp mints and herbs. Made with pure food-grade soy wax and premium therapeutic grade essential oils for a clean & long burn. (Essential oils are made from plants and provide the benefit if aromatherapy.) Celebrate New Orleans everyday with this bespoke aromatherapy soy candle.
The Sénica standard for premium aromatherapy soy candles includes:
- Premium reusable glass tumbler
- 100% natural therapeutic grade essential oils for aromatherapy benefits
- Food grade soy wax and cotton wicks for a long, clean, burn
- Hand poured in our New Orleans, Louisiana studio
- Curated options available to customize box labels in your design of choice (additional fee)
- Bulk options available
Care for your dry skin and celebrate your authentic beauty with Sénica’s (pronounced SAY-NEEKA) artisanal body care products. Crafted with organic and food-grade ingredients by a trained biochemist, Sénica’s founder marries her experience with eczema and dermatitis, her scientific training, and her traditional knowledge of ethnobotany from her Caribbean heritage to craft products with a purpose. We invite you to explore our collection and celebrate a Natural. Beautiful. You.® Learn more about our story here https://shop.senicanaturals.com/pages/about-us.